Friday 28 May 2010

Order Up Challenge at DDR

I used some beautiful kits from Digiridoo Scraps to complete a challenge at DigiDesign Resort called "Order up", where I was supposed to create a page using ONLY these elements: 2 patterned papers, 1 solid paper, 2 photos (1 black&white), metal elements and swirls, stitching and buttons and journaling.

It was an interesting challenge and here is what I came up with.

Ice ice baby by Digidesigned byWilma
Nanna's garden by Digidesigned byWilma
Heart of the matter - Collab by Digiridoo Scraps designers
Delightful happening by Sarah Barber
Bedazzled by LDrag Designs
Photos and Wordart by me
Scraplifted from sprauncey1
Journaling says:
Precious memories
My pregnancy was such an overwhelming experience!
For the first time in my adult life,
I felt good and at peace with myself and my body,
for once IU didn't have to feel guilty for being overweight,
I had the feeling that I was someone special all of a sudden,
because something so precious was growing in my body
and there was suddenly a whole new, wonderful meaning
to everything in my life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment