Tuesday 5 April 2011

Opening Shop at Digidesignresort + Opening Sale ;-)

Hello my dear scrapping friends,

Today I am opening my second shop, at Digidesignresort.

I loved this site ever since I discovered it, I applied for their site CT (the CT manager is the lovely Monica, who is Romanian like me and lives in the USA) and I had a chance to work with lots and lots of the fabulous kits that they have, I have been participating in their awesome challenges and won many collab kits in the last few years, it is always a pleasure to be on their forum and to comment in their gorgeous gallery, they have so many talented scrappers and beautiful layouts.

Now I am so happy to announce that I am opening my own store there!!

To celebrate my grand opening, I am having a 20% SALE for the next two weeks! So you don't want to miss it!


To go to the store, just click on the image above!

Enjoy this special sale and wish me luck with my second shop!! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment