Tuesday 5 April 2011

Feel the Love - New kit coming soon ;-)

I created a page with my upcoming kit for the Journaling Challenge that I am hosting this month at Digiridoo Scraps. Go check the challenge, we have more of them and you can win amazing prizes!

I hope to be able to finish my new kit this weekend, because our home PC was on strike for 3 days last week, it refused to even start Windows. My husband (who is a software developer) did his very best to check what might be wrong, he found 3-4 viruses (despite our very good firewall) and so in the end he had to reset and reformat everything... and after that I have been unable to start Photoshop :-((( Now I have to wait until tomorrow (when I will be at work!) to try and finish my wordart and the bundle and the previews, whew... Wish me luck!


Feel the love by Feli Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment