Thursday 26 November 2009

For Gabi and her boys :-)

I created some pages for a dear mommy of two cute boys and she has allowed me to post some of them on my blog. I would like to take the opportunity to say she is one of the mothers that I admire, envy and hold very dear and I want to thank her for everything she did for me when we spent time on the DC forum. Thank you, Gabitza, your character, decency and good heart will always be appreciated. I wish you all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Road to wonderland by NatashaNast
Photos by Gabi M.
Wordart by me

Mystique by MagicalReality Designs
Photos by Gabi M.
Wordart by me

Dream a little dream by MagicalReality Designs
Photo by Gabi M.

2 comments:

  1. Of, m-ai emotionat asa de tare, Felicia! Iti multumesc.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! One lucky friend you have! Wonderful pages hun! Love them, and glad you liek my kits so much:P HUGS!
    God Bless
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete