Wednesday 14 February 2018

Happy Valentine - NEW Collection

Hello, everybody!

I have a new collection made with my mini kit Happy Valentine.

Have a look at the previews.




I created a set of clusters and a set of arrangements, to help you embellish your pages.



You can also have two sets of unique quickpages made my talented CT ladies.



Save 61% and get the entire collection!

https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/digital-art/bundled-deals/happy-valentine-collection-by-feli-designs/

** available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio **

Let me show you some beautiful layouts created by my very talented CT ladies and myself.

Photo Ildy Udvar


Photo Iga Logan

Photo: Enia

Photo: Mechtaniya

Photo: Internet


Photo: D. Depner

... and now, the pages made by my CT...

by Anny-Libelle

by bryanna

by jirsev

by julesw

by Kamá

by lauser1

by Lissa Cassie Flor

by Norma

by Yara

by dkane

by lauser1

by jirsev

 by Mary-11

by Rollinchen

by tanpopo wu

by Tineke

by Tineke

Happy shopping and happy scrapping!

Also, have a great Valentine's day, if you are celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment