Monday 25 January 2016

My Secret Valentine - New Collection and Freebie

"Love you then
Love you still
Love you now
And always will"

Hello everybody!!

Valentine is almost here and I am sure you have lots of beautiful photos of yourself and your soulmate waiting to be scrapped and turned into timeless memories!

My new collection is ready and I put all my heart into creating it, so I want you to enjoy creating with it and make unforgettable memories of your own love story!

Here are the previews.












The bundle is 60% OFF and you can get everything together!


** available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio **

** available at Digidesignresort **

Now let me show you some layouts from me and my CT ladies, so that you can see how versatile the collection is.

Photo by Mihaela Savu Photography

Photos by Ariana Falerni

Photos from Raluca W.

Photos by Raluca W.



Photos from Raluca W.
 
Photo by Nelli Hoss Photography
GSO at DST

Photos from Andreea B.



... and now you can admire the amazing pages created by my talented CT ladies!

by Anny-Libelle

by astrofairy

by bryanna

by astrofairy
 
by Chaos Lounge

by chelisa
  
by Irenchen

by Kamá

by lauser1

by moromu

by lauser1

by tanpopo wu

by Rollinchen

by Traumelfe
 
 by Yara

by Gina

by Jacqueline

by Norma

 by janik

by dodiegonzales

by Twin_Tina

by Mary-11

by brenian4ever

 by virgiangie

by Annliz

by Norma

by Twin_Kati


Last but not least, here is my freebie for you: a lovely quickpage created by my CT lady virgiangie.




As always, please do not share this gift, just send your friends to my blog and let them download themselves!

Thank you for leaving a little comment when downloading... and enjoy my gift!

3 comments: