Tuesday 14 February 2012

Ever So Softly - New Kit and Freebie + GSO

Hello everybody, I hope you are healthy and in good shape!!

I've been pretty ill for the past 4 weeks, first I came down with the nastiest flu I've had in 15 years, started with fever and dizziness, I couldn't stand on my feet two days, then the sore throat was killing me and so I couldn't take it anymore and took some antibiotics, which of course killed every bacteria in my body (bad and good) and left my immune system down, so that a few days later I caught another cold and it took me another 2 weeks to recover...

Now I'm feeling a little bit better and so was able to finish my new kit. I hope you like it.

Ever So Softly is a kit that I created to celebrate spring and the rebirth of nature! It is jam-packed with soft, delicate, unique and beautiful elements as well as lovely and special papers and it will help you scrap your most wonderful photos in an unforgettable way!







I have also created a set of 4 gorgeous and unique ready-to-use clusters.




There is also a set of 6 gorgeous bonus quickpages, perfect and ready for you to just slip your wonderful photos underneath and have yourself a great album!




As always, if you want to save good money and get everything together for a very convenient price, you should choose the bundle.




** all available at Digiridoo Scraps **

** all available at Digidesignresort **

** all available at The Studio **

** all available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah **


And now, let me show you some inspiration from me and my CT girls.


GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Amelia!)



GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, tipou2067!)



Photo by Robert M.


Photo by Ariana Falerni
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, dodiegonzales!)









Template: Jumpstart Your Layout {Templates} - Collection 58 by Jumpstart Designs
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Ida1947!)


Photo by Ariana Falerni


Photo from Deviant Art


Template: Jumpstart Your Layout {Templates} - Collection 58 by Jumpstart Designs



Template: Jumpstart Your Layout {Templates} - Collection 58 by Jumpstart Designs




Template: Jumpstart Your Layout {Templates} - Collection 58 by Jumpstart Designs
Photo by Tracie76 at Photoxpress
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Bettieescrap!)


GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Bettieescrap!)



GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Kuki!)


And now... the beauties created by my lovely and so talented CT ladies!


by Jacqueline


by Chaos Lounge


by Jeanet


by Jacqueline


by Irenchen


by Kaymee


by dodiegonzales


by Maggy


by Widie


by Angeleye


by charliesnana


by Mary-11


by zaza09


by momadee


by BernieTuffs


by charliesnana


by Bettieescrap


by pkdoll


Last but not least, as always, here comes the promised freebie: a splendid quickpage created by my CT girl Maggy.





Have a nice day and bye-bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PhotoFusion Gifts18 February 2012 at 20:41

    Absolutely stunningly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete