Monday 16 January 2012

Masquerade and Spotlight Sale + Freebie

Starting today I am the spotlighted designer at Digiridoo Scraps for the next couple of weeks.

First of all, I am having a 30% sale on all my PU products, you don't want to miss it! Just click on the preview to get to my store!




To celebrate this, I also have a nice freebie for you, coordinating with my latest collection.

Masquerade is my first collaboration with the lovely Sherah from SKrapper Digitals and it is the perfect combination for you to scrap everything from bal masqué to carnival photos, everything with and behind the mask, all those golden moments when life is a neverending party!

The kit is jam-packed with 22 gorgeous papers and 89 amazing and unique elements as well as 7 pieces of word art.

Have a closer look!









We also created a set of gorgeous and unique ready-to-use clusters and overlays.




There is also a set of 8 gorgeous quickpages, perfect and ready for you to just slip your wonderful photos underneath and have yourself a great album!




As always, if you want to save good money and get everything together for a very convenient price, you should choose the bundle.



** all available at Digiridoo Scraps **

** all available at Digidesignresort **

** all available at The Studio **



And here is some inspiration from me and my amazingly talented CT girls.












Photo by by Philip Surmely at Photoxpress




Photo by priss


Photo by ataly at Photoxpress.com


Photo by Lovrencg at Photoxpress


Photo from Deviant Art
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Kuki!)


Photo by Lovrencg at Photoxpress


And now a few amazing pages from my CT ladies.


by Jacqueline


by Jeanet


by momadee


by Irenchen


by nagato


by digitalessandra


by Widie

by dodiegonzales


Last but not least, here is the promised freebie - an add-on to the kit Masquerade. Hurry up, this will be free only for a limited time and only if you subscribe to our newsletter!!



1 comment: