Sunday 11 December 2011

New CT pages

The lovely Mel Designs has just brought out a new adorable kit - Yellow touch.




** available at Digital Créa **


My page.



Also, she has two special offers for you - two kits for $1 - only for a limited time!!

Click on the previews to go to the shop!






* * * * *

Today I also want to introduce you to two brand new designers at Digiridoo Scraps.

The first one is Bobita Designs and her kits are simply gorgeous. I worked with Touch of angels.






** available at Digiridoo Scraps **


My page.


Touch of angels by Bobita Designs



The second designer is our guest designer for the month of December - Meredith Cardall Designs.

I worked with her kit Attitude of gratitude. Have a closer look.




** available at Digiridoo Scraps **


My page.


Attitude of gratitude by Meredith Cardall Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment