Monday 7 November 2011

Velvet spice - More layouts ;-)) + GSO

Hi everybody! Hope you had a great DSD weekend with lots and lots of bargains from your favorite designers! I want to thank all of you who bought my kits, I am so happy when I see that people like what I create!


Here are some more pages that I created with my new kit Velvet Spice. I hope they can inspire you and show you how versatile this kit is.



Photo by Oksana NG

GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, momadee!)



Photos by O. Tsehmister



GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Bettieescrap!!)



Photo by Marisol

GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, janik!!)











Photo by Angela
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Bettieescrap!)




GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, violette!)



Photos by JJ Mily Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment