Tuesday 2 August 2011

Poetic nature - FREE with purchase at Digiridoo Scraps + Freebie + GSO

Hello my dears!!

Did you know that DIGIRIDOO SCRAPS is being featured in the Artisan Notebook in August? It means I am in it too ;-))

The main theme for August is NATURE.

Check out our awesome collab POETIC NATURE that we created for you - it contains 2 alphas, 93 elements, 58 backgrounds and 2 templates. It's worth $10, but you can get it FREE with a purchase of $10 for the whole month of August!!




** available only at Digiridoo Scraps **


My pages.


Poetic nature - Collab by Digiridoo Scraps
Photo by Mechtaniya
(Thank you so much, detti7!!)


Poetic nature - Collab by Digiridoo Scraps
Photos by Jacqueline
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, momadee!!)


* * * * *

Once more, here is my new kit Natural Beauty.







In the kit I also included 4 ready-to-use clusters.




I also created a set of beautiful word art coordinating with the kit.




And if you want to save good money and get the full kit, the clusters, the word art AND 4 Bonus quickpages, you should grab the bundle.




Here is a preview of the quickpages - 3 made by my lovely CT girl Jacqueline and one by me.






** all available at Digiridoo Scraps **

** all available at Digidesignresort **


Today and today only, everything at Digidesignresort is 30% OFF, so hurry and get your special deal!!


Here are some more pages that I have created with the kit.







Photo from stock
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, coincon!)





GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, magcp!!)





GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Bettieescrap!!)



GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Lucienne!!)



GSO at DST
(Thank you very much, Bettieescrap!!)



Photo by Lucie
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Bettieescrap!!)



Photos by L. Gokadze



Photo by I. Kovaleva


Title by Doodle Designs


GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Lucienne and momadee!!)


Photos by Pixelfairy
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Lucienne!!)



GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, Bettieescrap!!)




Photo by A. Vichastaya


Now, here is the freebie that I promised you two days ago. I hope you like it and as always, I would love to have your comments.

** Sorry, link expired **

Have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment