Thursday 14 July 2011

Quietly by Saskia Designs - RAK for priss + GSO

Oh, I am so happy that this month I got to work with this absolutely amazing and breathtakingly beautiful kit by Saskia Designs - Quietly.

It's a true beauty, full of unique, special and stunning elements! It was such a pleasure to create my pages...


** available at Digidesignresort **


My first page is a RAK for my friend Laura (aka priss) and her endlessly beautiful Demetra! The whole page design was inspired by Laura's style, I hope she will like it!


Quietly by Saskia Designs
Photo by Laredo Montoneri (used with permission from priss)
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, emst!!)


My second page shows photos of David when he was still a little baby, only a few months old ;-) O tempora!


Quietly by Saskia Designs
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, momadee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment