Friday 1 July 2011

Art from the Heart - FREE with purchase at Digiridoo Scraps + GSO

Guys, I can honestly tell you we have really outdone ourselves for this FABULOUS collab kit that we are bringing to you this month!! It's FREE with any purchase of $10.

I am so happy (and thankful to one of our good fairies, Marianne ;-)) that I could get my contribution squeezed in at the very last minute :-))

Have a look at this beauty!!










** available at Digiridoo Scraps **

And here are my pages.

This kit is so way out of my comfort zone, but I kind of feel that I did a good job ;-)) and I also enjoyed it a lot!


Art from the heart - Collab by Digiridoo Scraps
GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, mummyd!)


Art from the heart - Collab by Digiridoo Scraps
Photo by Y. Kravchuk

No comments:

Post a Comment