Saturday 5 March 2011

Breath of Spring - Revamped Kit + Freebie + GSO

Breath of spring is a revamp of my 2010 spring kit, one of my dearest kits of all times!
I added 5 NEW papers, 45 NEW elements, I created 9 brand NEW overlays and clusters as well as 8 NEW wordarts (2 handwritten).

The kit is jam-packed with a total of 124 sunny and bright elements/overlays/wordarts, most of them photographed and extracted or created by me.

It also includes a bonus of 4 quickpages for you to easily use by just sticking your precious photos underneath and thus creating beautiful spring layouts.














Breath of Spring

on sale until 31 March 2011

only $4.99

reg price $6.00


** available at Digiridoo Scraps **




And now let me show you some inspiration from me and my fantastic CT girls.









Photo by Dmitriy Kalinin @Photoxpress.com
(Thank you so much, Didine!)






Photo by Laura Ferreira



GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, iveta vacikova!)





GSO at DST
(Thank you so much, emst!)





Photos by Andreina B.


Photo by Mila Supynska


And now I just have to show you the beauties created by my fabulous CT ladies.




by Angeleye





by Moni





by Sisa0309





by Ina (pologirl)




by Jacqueline





by priss





by Ren





by Angeleye





by Madeleine





by Babsy





by Ina (pologirl)





by Danny2010





by Aska





by Ren





by extase





by Jacqueline





by laurenb





by Angeleye





by Marnie





by extase





by Ina (pologirl)





by Manuela





by Aska





by Marnie




***




Last but not least, as always, I have prepared a quickpage as freebie for you. Enjoy it and it would be nice if you could leave a small comment, it's always appreciated!

Have the most beautiful and happy spring everybody!!






2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the freebie!!! I've also let my readers at Scrappy Trends know that you have a freebie, so that they can come visit your blog to grab it.
    stunning layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete