Monday 1 November 2010

Tranquility - Digiridoo Collab FREE with purchase


I don't know about you, but I am not a fan of the month of November. My birthday is in November, so you can imagine that I always get the blues. No, it's not because time is passing and I am getting an year older, I wouldn't want to be 25 again! It's just that with the end of autumn, the rainy and clouded skies, the shorter days, the gloomy evenings, and last but not least my approaching birthday, which always reminds me of the unhappy "family times" of my childhood, I always get depressed in November!

That is why I was so happy to see the title and the colors of our new collab - Tranquility. This month the girls have truly outdone themselves again and this has become an awesome collab, perfect for the November mood, with lots of gorgeous papers and stunning, dreamy, soft, peaceful elements to make you enjoy the quiet times a little bit more and find your inner peace.







** available at Digiridoo Scraps **


Here are my pages.


Tranquility - a collab by Digiridoo Scraps designers
Photo by me
WA by Feli Designs

I created the second page for the journaling challenge at Digiridoo Scraps that I will be hosting this month. I would be very happy if you would come over and participate.

Basically I want to see pages with a journaling on authentic feelings, what makes us really sad, really blue, really happy or all at the same time. No empty words, no clichees, I want to see and FEEL your feelings on the page!

Here is my page for inspiration.


Tranquility - a collab by Digiridoo Scraps designers
Photo by Angelika G.
WA by me

No comments:

Post a Comment