Friday 26 November 2010

Santastic Season - New Collab Kit + FREEBIE

Hello everybody, getting ready for Christmas? I don't know about you, but I am only now beginning to get all warm with the idea of Christmas... I guess I had to wait for my birthday to pass, because November is always a sad month for me.

Now I feel much better, somehow liberated, so I can start planning Christmas. First of all, we will have a nice little Christmas tree and I am sure David will enjoy it much more than last year, when he was just too little to understand any of the bling-bling going on... Now he will get lots of presents and he will know that they are Christmas presents... On the 25th we will have guests, a family of friends with their little daughter Ala (I've been scrapping her a lot, she is such a cutie!!) and I will prepare the famous Romanian "salata de boeuf" and "sarmale". If you want more details, like photos and recipes (yummy), go HERE.

And now let's get down to something scrapping-related, shall we?

Darlene from Studio 4 Designworks and I just finished our new collab kit - Santastic Season.

To help you highlight all your "santastic" holidays photos with your loved ones, we have created a huge kit - it's jam-packed with 100 gorgeous and unique elements (many of them realistic, some of them recolored), not all shown on the previews, and 26 beautiful papers.













Santastic Season

on sale

only $4.75

reg price $5.95

** available at Digiridoo Scraps **


Here is some inspiration from me and my "santastic" CT girls. Hope you like our pages.

My pages.







Photos by Pixelfairy









Lifted from runtosky






Photo by Renata Osinska @Photoxpress


Photos by Angeleye
WA Beauty of Winter by Feli Designs
Lifted from beaute





Template by Akizo



And now... the fabulous girls from my and Darlene's CT.



Angeleye



Ren



Lone



Scrappie Irene


priss


Aska


Angeleye



Schlumpeljul



Ren


Finally, here is the promised freebie: a beautiful quickpage.

Enjoy!!




1 comment:

  1. Feli, this kit is stunning. Thanks so much for the gorgeous freebie!

    ReplyDelete