Wednesday 17 November 2010

Cute as a button

I completed several challenges with a kit by Lily Designs that I didn't have time to create with until now - Cute as a button (2009 and 2010 ;-)).

Here is my page.

Cute as a button by Lily Designs (2009 and 2010)
Template by Jenn Lindsey
WA by me
Journaling says:
"I was nothing until I met you, it's like I never lived at all.
I never knew what it means to be truly loved, unconditionally, purely,
with all the heart, for better and for worse!
Then our little boy came along and showed us that there is even
a greater love, one that makes you forget all about yourself
and gives you the will to move the universe, because
nothing is more important than seeing your child happy!
I am so honoured and thankful to have you both in my life and
I pray that I can find myself again, so that I can show you
every single day that you mean the world to me! "

No comments:

Post a Comment