Thursday 9 September 2010

Alone in the dark Part 1 by Krue Design - GSO at DST


Krue Design has a brand new kit - it's absolutely gorgeous and amazing, perfectly suited for your darker moods too, when you've had enough of all flowers, sparkles and the blah-blah-blah perfection of the digiscraps...






** available at DigiScrapMania **


While I made my pages, I was so overwhelmed by all the sadness and tears that I've been (again!) holding on too much that I cried and cried... for my lost childhood and dreams, for my innocent brutalized soul... This kit really helped me to get in touch with my inner child and feel a part of the repressed pain again... Thank you, Miri, for this wonderful opportunity while working with your kit!


Alone in the dark Part 1 by Krue Design
Photo by Angelika Benavides
Wordart by me
GSO at DST


Alone in the dark Part 1 by Krue Design
Photos and wordart by me

No comments:

Post a Comment