Sunday 18 July 2010

NEW: Right now by Marshmella Designs

Hey everybody! I'm back from holidays. We spent two fantastic weeks in the Austrian Alps, in Tirol. We had great weather (ok, it was a little bit too hot for me at 35°, but in the mountains it's less hot than in the city!). It was a wonderful vacation, but I really missed my scrapping world a lot!

Boy, do we have some brand new talented designers at Digiridoo Scraps!

Today let me show you the sweet little kit Right now by Marshmella Designs.



** available at Digiridoo Scraps **

Here is my page.

Right now by Marshmella Designs
Photos by Bogdan
Wordart by me

1 comment:

  1. ach endlich bist du wieder da! hoffe du hattest einen schönen urlaub! endlich kommt wieder jemand meinen blog besuchen!

    dieses kit gefällt mir sehr gut! dein lo damit ist ja fantastisch, richtig magisch! Toll gemacht! Wie immer!

    ReplyDelete