Tuesday 15 June 2010

Sophisticake - Collab kit FREE with purchase

This whole month you can get a whole huge collab kit for FREE with any purchase you make at Digiridoo Scraps.

Nota bene: I also participated in this collab (my very first participation)!






Here is my modest contribution.


And here are my pages with this gorgeous kit. I created them for the Journaling Challenge (motto: celebration) and the Inspiration Challenge (motto: scrap your favourite star!) on Digiridoo Scraps.

Sophisticake - Collab kit by Digiridoo Scraps Designers
Photos and wordart by me

Sophisticake - Collab kit by Digiridoo Scraps Designers
Wordart by me
Quote says: "I want to know who I am. And I'd rather die trying to find out than live not knowing".
- The Pretender -

And while I'm at it, here is my new avatar on Digiridoo Scraps, also made with the Sophisticake kit. This is how I looked like 5 years ago, folks! I have started with my Weight Watchers program once more, hoping that in 1-2 months I look again like that. Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment