Thursday 13 May 2010

Springtime by Krue Design - New CT

Since I haven't been in the mood for designing lately (my kit is almost finished, but I'm not happy enough with it, so it will probably wait a few weeks before getting out), I accepted the invitation from Krue Design to be on her CT.

I started with her lovely kit Springtime.


** available at ScrapWishes **



Here are my pages.

Springtime by Krue Design
Photos by Ella L.
Wordart by me

Springtime by Krue Design
Photo by Ella L.
Wordart by me
Journaling says:
You are the luckiest little boy in the world!
First of all, your father and I love you beyond imagination
and we are so overwhelmingly happy to have you in our lives;
You must know that we will always be there to take good care of you
and protect you, we will make sure that nobody will ever abuse you
like we were abused as children!
We love you so much that we would die for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment