Monday 1 February 2010

I am a new CT member at Digiridoo Scraps!!

Well, well, well, I am in a new CT on a lovely site that I have discovered shortly, where everybody is so friendly and somebody was always leaving me nice comments ;-)) Looks like they liked what I do, since they asked me on their CT ;-)

The site is called Digiridoo Scraps. Check it out!

Oh, I also have a little surprise coming with respect to my joining this site, but shhh... it's still work in progress, so I'll tell you about it later.

These are my very first layouts for them and I really hope I will meet their expectations.

The first kit that I chose to work with is called Delightful Happening by Sarah Barber Design.


** available at Digiridoo Scraps **

And here are my pages with it.

Delightful happening by Sarah Barber Design
Photo from Deviant Art
Wordart by me

Delightful happening by Sarah Barber Design
Paper template by Dawn Inskip
Photo by me

No comments:

Post a Comment