Friday 13 November 2009

Take me to an older world

Yesterday I began creating my layouts for the 2010 calendars that I am going to offer my friends as Christmas presents. This year's budget doesn't allow for more presents ;-)

Since I don't have the time to create all the pages for each month myself, I decided to improvise with some beautiful quickpages.

Everything went perfect until I got to November: my birthday month and, traditionally, the month of the dead. It's not a surprise then that most people feel depressed in November. According to statistics, most people also commit suicide in November. If I tell you that I am in a huge depression myself these days, you will understand my problem in finding the adequate layout for November: nothing seemed to be dark and sad enough for what I wanted.

In the end, I will obviously NOT use this layout for any calendar, I cannot expect anybody to keep this picture on his wall for one whole month, but I still want to post it here, because ...

... THIS IS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW...


Take me to the old world by Lily Designs
Photos and wordart by me
Fonts by Kevin and Amanda


1 comment:

  1. Wie klasse ist das denn, Feli? Super Idee!

    ReplyDelete