Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Beautiful, wonderful moments

Time for a new layout and for a wordart freebie as well.

As you can see, I am still dwelling in some sort of fantasy land. Looks like I need it pretty badly right now.


Beautiful moments by Mira Design
Photo by Robert M.
Wordart by me

And here is the promised wordart set. I hope you like it and would really appreciate a nice comment when downloading. It is really flattering to see that hundreds of people download my wordarts or my kit, but I am somewhat sad when I find only 6-7 comments...


6 comments:

  1. Wahnsinn! Würde gerne mal wissen wo es so tolle Schriftarten runterzuladen gibt... Suche oft, aber werde selten fündig... ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, habe es mir gleich runter geladen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Oct [LA 08:44pm, NY 10:44pm] - 22 Oct [UK 03:44am, OZ 01:44pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete