Saturday, 19 September 2009

Touched by "Australia"

Today I saw the movie "Australia" (with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman). Do not miss it if you get the chance! I was deeply moved by the destiny of Nullah, a child of the "stolen generations", it made me cry from the bottom of my heart.

I then decided to create some wordarts based on a few beautiful key phrases in the movie. I hope you will like them and remember them when you watch the movie.



As always, I would be happy if you could take the time and leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Sep [LA 07:25pm, NY 09:25pm] - 20 Sep [UK 02:25am, OZ 12:25pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful word art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete