Monday 7 September 2009

New Layout and my very first QP Freebie ;-)

Here is a layout which started out as an experiment with a photo of David's foot and my hands and turned out to be my best until now (at least I think so).



Photo by Ella


I absolutely love it and also love the kit that I used: "Dans mes reves" by one of my favourite designers, Zette38 - it can be found in the blog train that I have already mentioned below.

That is why I decided to share my layout with you and offer it as a QP freebie. So here it is, my very first Quickpage for you to enjoy with your own favourite photo!


3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for this lovely comment !! and for the beautiful LO's with my kits.i 'll have a new kit in store in a few week at "scraptaboutic" : corsica , my favorite,and an add-on freebie on my blog.I hope you'll take a look in the store and on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful Wordarts.

    ReplyDelete