Wednesday 1 June 2011

Dana's Footprint Designs and Mad Genius Designs - Featured Designers at Digiridoo

We are already in June!! While the countdown to our vacation has started (we are leaving the day after tomorrow to the South of France), I would like to show you some wonderful work by our featured designers for June at Digiridoo.

Dana's Footprint Designs has a very beautiful and modern birthday kit: Birthday Time... Again. Check it out.


*** available at Digiridoo Scraps ***


My page.


Birthday time...again by Dana's Footprint Designs
Photo by I. Leite


The second kit I want to show you is Mister by Mad Genius Designs.


*** available at Digiridoo Scraps ***


My page.


Mister by Mad Genius Designs
Photo from stock

And here is a new fabulous collab kit by Dana's Footprint Designs and Mad Genius Designs: Morning bloom.



*** available at Digiridoo Scraps ***

My page.


Morning bloom by Dana's Footprint Designs and Mad Genius Designs
Photo by G. Finch


No comments:

Post a Comment