Thursday 14 January 2010

Mara - The road to the stars

My very dear friend Cleo has a wonderful little daughter (psst, don't tell anyone, but I am already wooing her for David ;-)))).

These days, Cleo has been quite sad because she would love to give Mara a little brother or sister, but she won't be able to, due to some health issues.

I tried to comfort her a little bit, writing her that Mara is her gift from God just as she herself is the gift of God to Mara, so she should take care of herself, so that Mara can have a happy childhood and grow up being loved and protected...

These pages are a small gift from my heart for Cleo's wounded heart, saying that everything is ok the way it is and we have both been blessed with the most wonderful children in the whole world, so we should be happy and grateful for these precious treasures...

Night and day by Thaliris
Photo by Cleo S.
Wordart by me

Night and day by Thaliris
Photo by Cleo S.
Wordart by me

No comments:

Post a Comment